Recording Date - 28 / July / 2013
Music picked by - [everyone]
The Gang - Puke, Andrew, Julia, Nick
Welcome to the 100th episode of Puke & the Gang.
This show features clips, interviews, and lost recordings from the past 2 years.
Thanks to all of our wonderful listeners for the support and encouragement to be the most offensive liberty minded podcast around.
Welcome to Episode 100!
Show Intro Compilation
- With special appearance by Anthony Harvey!
June 6, 2010 - Sexual Fetishes
- Dale, Luthor, and Puke’s Sunday Edition of Free Talk Live is kicked off the air in Keene.
Lost Recording - Nick Invitation
- Nick invites Puke and Andrew to the Sunday Edition of Free Talk Live.
March 27, 2011 - The First Time Together
- Nick, Andrew, and Puke; a match made in heaven.
April 17, 2011 - Flee Talk Rive
- Nick, Andrew, and Puke make fun of Chinese people during the Sunday Edition of Free Talk Live.
June 6, 2011 - A name is born
- Nick is not happy with the last FTL Sunday Edition being dubber “Puke & the Gang” on the FTL BBS.
Sometime in 1998 - Nick’s First Show
- Young Nick interviews his sister in a closet.
Andrew eats a Strawberry!
Interview - Dale Everett
- Claimed creator of Puke & the Gang, host of “Flaming Freedom” podcast.
Lost Recording - Mark Edge
- Mark Edge (Free Talk Live) realizes that the Sunday Shows of FTL must be stopped.
Episode 001 - The Nonsense Begins
- Puke, Andrew, and Luthor record the very first Puke & the Gang
Interview - Scotty McWilliams
- Puke’s Army buddy reveals just how stupid Puke can really be.
Episode 006 - Mandrik
- Mandrik becomes the first guest on Puke & the Gang when Andrew sees him in a grocery store and offers a hand job if Mandrik will come on the show.
Interview - Mandrik
- Mandrik (some Greek asshole), purveyor of bacon grease at George’s Famous Baklava.
Episode 007 - Double O Seven
- The first (and essentially last) themed episode. James Bond, in case you didn’t know.
Interview - Ali Havens
- Ali Havens reveals her first impressions of being on Puke & the Gang. She expected a discussion on liberty and Ron Paul. She left disappointed.
Episode 014 - The Little Mermaid
- Nick watches Little Mermaid porn while remotely connected to his work computer.
- Little Mermaid Porno
BREAK - Bicycle Race
Episode 015 - The First Really Drunk Show
- Kelly (Sex, Lies, & Anarchy podcast) keeps a progressively drunker Andrew and Puke on topic.
Interview - Tony Longface
- Andrew’s childhood friend reveals all.
Episode 026 - Luthor Gets Angry
- We don’t like angry Luthor.
Lost Recording - Luthor Quits
- Cue maniacal laughter.
Episode 044 - Julia’s First Guest Appearence
- Julia gets her feet wet for the first time. She is not Luthor’s sister, Luthor is her brother.
Lost Recording - Press Release
- Julia got a lot of media attention for joining Puke & the Gang.
Episode 046 - The Chunnel
- Puke & the Gang invent a new meaning to the word.
Lost Recording - Science
- Dr. Stephanie Murphy conducts a scientific study on Puke & the Gang.
Secrets - Nick’s Solo Shows
- Nick fills in for the rest of the gang from time to time. We call these Secret Shows. We don’t really know why.
Episode 050 - One Year Anniversary
- Booze; and plenty of it!
March 25, 2012 - Bitcoins
- Anonymous listener generously donates 10 bitcoins to Puke & the Gang. This pays for our new table and equipment.
Episode 056 - Racial Tolerance
- We have none.
Interview - Rainbow McCandypants
- Julia’s best friend tells a hilarious tale of debauchery and shenanigans. It will never be told again.
Episode Unknown - Andrew’s Mom
- Andrew’s mother makes the mistake of calling while we are recording. Questions of circumcision ensue.
Episode 075 - Cosmo
- Andrew’s attempts at hilarity are thwarted by Nick’s complete lack of comedic timing/understanding.
Episode 078 - Liberty Forum 2013
- The first live edition of Pukefest is recorded.
- We love to talk about it.
Episode 077 - Brett Veinotte Poop Anxiety
- Brett (School Sucks Project) reveals his greatest fears.
Episode 089 - CVS Poop Anxiety
- Andrew can’t find a place to shit!
Episode 095 - Porcfest Poop Anxiety
- Shitting in the woods is for the bears.
Episode 092 - Poem
- Nick finds a piece of literary genius in his new home.
Interview - Marcus Connor
- Marcus (Brainless Tales) forgets that the mic is on; gives his true feelings about Puke & the Gang.
- Voice Overs:
- Stephanie Murphy (www.SMVoice.info)
- Skits / Quips / Interviews:
- Mark Edge
- Anthony Harvey
- Ian Freeman
- Ali Havens
- Marcus Connor
- George Mandrik
- Alyson (Canadian) HeartsLiberty
- Dale Everett
- Mike Stevens
- Luthor Miranda
- Tony Longface
- Scotty McWilliams
- Rainbow McCandypants
- Puke’s Coworkers
- Booze / Food / Fundage:
- Mike in Tacoma
- Jacob Petlon
- Nichole (2%) LaRoche
- Joe Sampson
- Clip suggestions:
- Brad Meyer
- Black Jeebus
- Tyler Jones
- Robert Wence
Thanks to all the listeners/friends that we neglected to mention. We’ve had so much great support over the past two years. We hope the next two (and beyond) years will be just as much fun.
Tell your friends, share this episode, harass your coworkers, click all the buttons!
Outro Plugs -
- Official website @ www.Puke and the Gang.com
- Subscribe, rate, and review the show @ iTunes
- Follow us on Twitter @ Puke and the Gang;
- Start a conversation and “like” us @Facebook.com/PukeAndTheGang
- See the show Live Stream @ustream.tv/channel/pukeandthegang
- Instagram - Puke@ DoomsDayDevice / Andrew@Andrew_R_Mercer
- Email us your questions, incoherent ramblings, or get advice @firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help fund our booze with Bitcoins
- Thank the guest and plug them hard.
Lost Recording - Upcoming Guests
- Everyone wants to be on Puke & the Gang.
Photos - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The new studio table if finally done!
But he doesn’t approve that much.
Andrew getting set-up.
Goodies form listener Jacob P.
Goodies from listener Mike in Tacoma.
Listener Brad’s letter.
Luthor brought moonshine soaked pears.
Everything in it’s place.
Luthor making jerk rub.
Photos of the gang.
Tom brought Piziliziniak something nor other.
Julia made cock-ies.
Julia also made carrot cake!
Luthor made grilled jerk chicken.
“You guys want some chicken?!”
The secret marinade gets applied.
Luthor has a left hand.
Ali is a fan of the chicken. So is Kitty, the dog.
Ravage (the studio cat) does tricks for meat.
About to start.
Our studio audience.
Cock cookie compilation.
It’s damn exciting stuff.
Andrew knows what he’s doing.
Andrew eats a strawberry!
Andrew also hates blueberries.
He went for a second one though!
Nick also dislikes strawberries.
Tom finds a new friend.
Luthor is shocked by Ali’s interview.
“I have to cut the cake?”
“Well then prepare for death, cake!”
Almost, but not quite the right technique.
There you go retard.
This is how Colleen and Nick greet each other on the Break Show.
Andrew tries the moonshine.
Nick’s spilled wine ordeal after the Liberty Forum “Pukefest” recording.
Photos taken by Marcus.